Identification and Loading Profiles
- When a driver gets into the vehicle, the system turns on the driver facing camera for facial recognition and close-set identification. The KeyLemon (KL) software solution assures that the user is positively identified from a set of users that are authorized to drive the vehicle and so that specific driver’s preferences and setting can be loaded by the system.
- Information stored in the driver profile is related to all sensor calibrations and any additional driver preferences. This includes but is not limited to:
- Driver eye calibration (KL+TOB) – profile calibration and preferences, for example which eye to track, association of infotainment functions with explicit gestures such as winking, etc.
- Driver speech recognition calibration (KL+Speech Recognition Profiles) – speech related information will be stored in the profile to help improve vocal recognition over time.
- Personalized gestures profile (KL+SKS) – specific user defined gestures can be stored in their profile.
- Emotion detection (KL+NV) – specific emotional patterns, history and anything that can help improve emotion detection over time.
- Driver specific car settings such as seat position, temperature, radio preload information, phone contacts, calendar appointments, etc.